A FDA-approved treatment with sage technology PDL, Pulsed Dye Laser, treats skin issues related to blood vessels. It is personalized by calibrating and setting the parameters based on the skin conditions.
Key Benefits of Vbeam Vascular & Rosacea:
- Eliminates skin discoloration
- Helps with pigmentation issues
- Improves skin tone by regenerating collagen in the dermis
- Improves skin texture
- Decreases skin laxity
- Blood vessels
- Age spots
- Facial and Leg Veins
- Scars and Stretch Marks
- Port Wine Stains
Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed.
Typical side effects may include:
* Service price is subjective to be changed depending on your skin conditions.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks prior to treatment. Tanned skin can shade blood vessels from the laser light, making treatment less effective and increasing the chance of discoloration.
- Discontinue aspirin for 10 days prior to the procedure and ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil or related products like Aleve, Naprosyn) for 5 days prior to the procedure. Avoid alcoholic beverages for 2 days prior. You may take Tylenol, which will not affect your laser results.
- Do not use Retin A, Renova or glycolic acid products for 2 days before the treatment. And do not scrub or traumatize the skin to be treated.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure for one month prior and post treatment. If skin is tanned at time of treatment, there is an increased of a burn with the laser treatment.
- Avoid alcohol or taking asprin for 3 days prior to treatment to reduce the amount of post-procedure swelling.
- Avoid retinoid products, and glycolic acid products for 1 week prior to treatment.
- Notify your doctor if you have a history of cold sores. The doctor will pre-treat you with a medicationcalled valacyclovir to prevent any outbreaks.