SkinSol ™ 3D Laser Skin Toning
The SkinSol™ 3D Laser Skin Toning contains 3 sessions of non-surgical laser treatment specially designed to improve skin tone and texture to restore healthy skin and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin.
- Vbeam Vascular/Rosacea Laser x 1 session
- Hollywood Spectra Carbon Peel Brightening Laser x 1 session
- LaseMD Ultra Revitalizing Laser x 1 session
- Promote collagen production
- Skin elasticity
- Radiant skin
- Diminish wrinkles and brown spots
- Improves skin tone and skin texture
- Broken Capillaries
- Pore Minimizing
- Acne / Acne Scars
- Sunspots / Age Spots
- Fine Lines
Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed.
Typical side effects may include:
**Service price is subjective to change depending on patients' skin conditions.**
- If possible, wash your face and do not apply any make-up, lotions, sunscreens, or any other cosmetics to the skin area prior to arrival.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks prior to treatment. Tanned skin can shade blood vessels from the laser light, making treatment less effective and increasing the chance of discoloration.
- Patients may experience burning sensations for *1-2 hours immediately after the treatment. Cooling with an ice pack can provide relief to the treated area. Make sure to enclose the ice pack in sterile and dry gauze to prevent water from penetrating the tissue in the treated area.
- Keep the treatment area moisturized. After the first day, gently wash and pat the skin gently dry for two days. Do not scrub the treated area. Moisturize daily. Usually, any crust will separate naturally within 5-7 days after the treatment.
- Please do not use cosmetics that contain any active ingredients such as Retinol or AHA after treatment without prior permission from the doctor.
- Avoid exercising for the first week post-treatment or until initial healing has occurred. Increased redness may result from any activity that increases blood flow or body temperature (e.g. alcohol consumption, exercise, and sauna).
- Avoid using cosmetics containing alcohol for at least 1 week after treatment.
- For at least 20 days after treatment, apply UV A/B sunblock daily with SPF of at least 30. Use an umbrella, hat, or any other available protection against sunlight while spending time outdoors.