SkinSol™ Signature Hydrafacial
Our Signature Hydrafacial uses patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate. It works for all skin types including sensitive, oily, dehydrated, and acne. It’s a 60-minute treatment with no downtime.
Hydrafacial is one of the most popular non-invasive facial treatments. Some treatment benefits include reduced acne, radiant skin, and even skin tone. This effect is achieved through a three-step process: Exfoliating, Extracting, Hydrating.
Hydrafacial is Divided into 3 Sections:
1. Cleanse and peel: Gentle exfoliation and resurfacing to help remove dead skin cells.
2. Extract and Hydrate: Removes debris from pores and nourish with moisturizers
3. Fuse and protect: Saturates the surface with antioxidants and peptides to help maximize the glow.
Hydrafacial Key Benefits:
- Deep cleansing & exfoliation
- Skin evaluation with our skin expert
- Ultrasonic lifting
- Iontophoresis nutrient infiltration
- Clogged pores
- Blackhead and whiteheads
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull skin
- Oily skin
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Hydrafacial Side Effects:
Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed.
Typical side effects may include:
**Service price is subjective to change depending on patients' skin conditions.**
- Avoid excess sun exposure, including tanning beds for 1 week before treatment.
- Avoid any types of exfoliants at least 2 days prior to treatment.
- Notify us if you develop a cold sore, acne, open lesions in the area being treated, or experience any type of illness before your treatment.
- Refrain from any chemical peels or lasers for 2 weeks prior.
- Wait 2 weeks after Xeomin and filler treatments to have a HydraFacial treatment.
- Xeomin and filler may be done on the same day, but only after HydraFacial treatment.
Hydrafacial Post Care
- Avoid any exfoliation to the area for 48 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid heat sources, including hot showers, saunas, and cardio workouts that may produce sweat for 24 hours.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure and/or use of tanning beds for at least 3 days post-treatment.
- Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher daily for 3-5 days post-treatment.
- Makeup may be applied the day after treatment.