- Reduce acne scarring
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and other signs of aging
- Skin rejuvenation
- Tighter skin
- Evens skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- Safe for all skin types
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
- Acne Scars
- Dull skin
- Sun damage
- Dark spots
Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed.
Typical side effects may include:
**Service price is subjective to change depending on patients' skin conditions.**
- No chemical peels, laser hair removal, or skin resurfacing treatments on any areas that will be treated for at least 2 weeks of treatment.
- Permanent makeup or tattoo areas can not be treated.
- Avoid sun exposure or sunless tanning products on the areas that will be treated for at least 1 week prior to treatment.
- If you have active cold cores, please notify us so we can reschedule.
- Recommended to apply hydrating and calming ampoules, moisturizers, and SPF.
- Do not use any exfoliating products for at least 7 days after the treatment.
- Use 62% Hyaluron Complex Ampoule regularly to moisturize and help the healing process.
- Redness, tightness, and some swelling may occur after 1-3 days of the treatment.
- Recommended not to wear makeup for at least 6-12 hours after the treatment. Mineral makeups are recommended to use after.
- Recommended using sunscreen daily.
- Avoid Retinol, Vitamin C, or anything with active ingredients for at least 1-3 days.
- Avoid excessive sweating for at least 24 hours of the treatment.
- eMatrix™ is perfect for anyone who wants to look more youthful and improve their complexion. RF energy is used to target areas of the skin, without the need for lasers or other invasive treatments. A topical anesthetic is applied before treatment, ensuring that patients remain comfortable throughout the procedure. eMatrix™ is an ideal solution for those who want to improve their appearance without undergoing any surgical procedures.
Patients who are looking for a laser-free option to improve their complexion and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and spots may be ideal candidates for eMatrix™. This treatment uses RF energy and a topical anesthetic is applied before the procedure to help ensure comfort.