- SkinSol Hydrafacial x 1 session
- Vbeam Vascular/Rosacea Laser x 1 session
- Genius Microneedling RF Laser Restoration x 1 session
- Repair deep scarring
- Stimulate collagen production
- Encourage new cell growth
- Redness of the Face and Neck
- Sunspots / Age Spots
- Facial and Leg Veins
- Stretch Marks and Scars
Side Effects: Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed. Typical side effects may include:
- Discomfort during treatment
**Service price is subjective to change depending on patients' skin conditions.**
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks prior to treatment. Tanned skin can shade blood vessels from the laser light, making treatment less effective and increasing the chance of discoloration.
- Discontinue aspirin for 10 days prior to the procedure.
- Avoid ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, or related products like Aleve, Naprosyn) for 5 days prior to the procedure.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 2 days prior. You may take Tylenol, which will not affect your laser results.
- Do not use Retin A, Renova, or glycolic acid products for 2 days prior to treatment. And do not scrub or traumatize the skin to be treated.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure for one month prior to and post-treatment.
- Avoid *alcohol AND avoid taking *aspirin for 3 days after treatment to reduce the amount of post-procedure swelling.
- Avoid retinoid products, and glycolic acid products for 1 week prior to treatment.
- Notify your doctor if you have a history of cold sores. The doctor will pre-treat you with a medication called *valacyclovir to prevent any outbreaks.